Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eenie, Meenie, Miny, Moe...

This has been a very busy week already! I have spent much of my time researching themes for my collaborative blog, The Emerald Parlor - Tonia and I just settled on a font for our header this evening and now I can start designing the banner. I have also been maintenancing this blog, cleaning it up, moving things around, adding great links, etc. - it's amazing I have manged to get any sewing done! But I have! I finished the matching jumper to my wool jacket this afternoon, and this means that tomorrow I can devote my day to finishing up English lesson plans for the juniors (school starts in a month - yikes!)

Closed view


Open view (a)


Open view (b)


Front view


Back view

Next project? It's a toss-up: My Victorian costume for the Old West Festival; or, my Ann of Cleves gown for The Wives of Henry VIII photo shoot - decisions, decisions - :) 

Happy sewing!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it. You did such a great job, as usual. lol. I need to get around to making some nice clothes. Too bad I work in a warehouse and really won't have many opportunities to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Blushes* - Thank you, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete