Monday, October 31, 2011

All Hallows' Eve (Boo!)

Making some sweet potato chips - yum!
There is so much to share! October is my busiest month. Aside from the costuming projects and a couple of small commission pieces, my family has more anniversaries and birthdays in October than any other month in the year. I have been cooking here and cooking there, and running here and running there! And eating and eating, like a horse. Not to mention the festivals and fairs going on every week, my favorite being the Circleville Pumpkin show. Oh yes, and I finally finished up my Victorian ensemble and had Maria take some pictures of me. Please let me share!

The Circleville Pumpkin Show

Molded pumpkins - aren't these so cool?


Me - in the middle of all the action (always!)


Circleville Pumpkin Show from the Farris Wheel

My new hand-blown glass pumpkin by Jack Pine (I get one every show)


Victorian Gown

I could have smiled - lol!










"Trick or treat, smell my feet, gimme something good to eat..."


Boo! Happy Halloween and happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment